Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do not install confused

Do not install confused! old man did not speak very polite.
I do not want to waste time with him, they said, ah, herve leger bandage dress I do not sell anything.
Ha ha Ha ha mm old man is laughing a while, sounds like sand paper against my skin in just as bad. the old man said, I received a conscience, according herve leger dress to quality Fine, simple.
I Ji Ling Ling made a Cold War.
old man talking on the open box, let me see. I only glanced at, again be surprised. everything the old man inside the box, very precious. The old man must have something in

origin. what he said? income conscience? how can I sell my conscience? I think they, or integrity. I can not and he got entangled, and quickly sent him away.
old man see I did not speak, in turn from the waist took off his gourd, shook his said that it contained all conscience! you this in the yard, herve leger I have received a lot of.
old man also want to say anything else, I have the fire. I grabbed his arm pull the entrance, and then closed. But the moment in my closing, I saw the old man come back to. This

is a grim face, eyes like there is a hook, has been out into the depths of my soul. I conclude that The old man must be a devil! rattle as soon as I closed the door. My heart

pounded!

No comments: