Thursday, September 2, 2010

I handsome according to the water to rub it rub ah

I handsome according to the water to rub it rub ah,that Ah will be shaking,shaking my whole body is dirty water has been too dirty,oh!do not know ye,and I suddenly had an idea there like the idea of training dogs,I know that people are using food reward trainer,I had much to complain to eat it,I'll spur it to teach it to shake hands,sit down,hit no response,a response to touch touch,you mention,it is so handsome two or three days after the handshake will be squat,but the magic is four feet,you just call it what it put up only the vertical which is really amazing,and I said shake hands It will be put up on the left of the front christian louboutin legs,and then I said,the back,it will lay down their front legs,hind legs cocked to one side and then I said for it to lay down their hind legs,lifting his right leg fall,sparrows are many cultural and educational primary school had a class how do you catch the sparrow,come in handy,christian louboutin shoes I find a flat,supported by a stick from the side,under sprinkle millet,hide such as sparrows hooked to the room,handsome guy to join me in silent,looks like a well-trained dogs,this approach is really catching sparrows time-tested ah,catching one is a one time catch time to catch the sparrow is the most tasks are more demanding,and take pole off a little,his hands touching,sometimes a leak,then on to a handsome,and it could use christian louboutin sale every means to flutter,to jump ,graffiti,grab,in general,sparrows are not catch it,watching the sparrows flew away,it will freak,chaos everywhere in the yard sub-string,until I caught a sparrow tied to the wing on the courtyard It play.

No comments: